Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Just Ask and Believe

"All He did was touch me and I was healed!  He's so nice!  He told me not to say anything, but how could I not?  I am clean!  I'm not an outcast anymore!  Look at me!  Touch Me!  Don't be afraid, it's real!  He said my faith healed me!  It's a miracle!  He can heal anything, just ask and believe!"

Can you imagine the looks on the faces of everyone who had from afar seen this person afflicted with leprosy and now completely cured?  Do you think they were frightened, perplexed, or stood in shock?  One thing is certain, they must have believed.  More and more people came to Jesus, and never once did He deny them.  His heart is filled with indescribable love, and peace is His demeanor. 

He will do the same for you if you just ask and believe.

"If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."  John 14:14 NKJV

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for these very encouraging words. Sometimes I get so caught up in doing and trying to make it happen that I forget to ask the Father and Giver of life. This is a reminder for me to ask first and then move out knowing that He will guide me.
    Have a great day, Lady.
    Shalom,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat, it's always good to acknowledge how God is working in our lives. I learn so much from you! Love you! Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Deirdre. It expresses exactly how I like to think I would have felt then and do feel now. What utter bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, Micki, utter bliss! Thank you for being faithful to my postings. I love you!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)